Preservation for metalworking fluids
Microbiological spoilage of water-mixed metalworking fluids is one of the biggest threats to quality, work and process safety of metalworking processes and for the health of employees.
When choosing a suitable preservative for a metalworking fluid there are various factors to consider – different ingredients, pH value, compatibility, legal approvals and climate conditions – to name a few. The large number of possible microorganisms cannot be covered by just one microbial active.
schülke offers the metalworking industry a complete range of tailor-made biocides for all possible applications; such as preservation of metalworking fluid concentrates, post treatment of water mixed metalworking fluids and microbiocidal system cleaners.
parmetol® MBX - suitable preservative for metalworking fluid concentrates and post treatment
- Broad spectrum microbicide
- Very fast acting, efficient (30 – 50 % less biocides needed compared to standard systems)
- Outstanding synergism with IPBC (and other fungicides)
- Improved stability of parmetol® MBX (especially MIT) in presence of IPBC and Phenoxyethanol
- Better performance compared to CMIT/MIT
- Inhibition of proliferation of aerobic/anaerobic microorganisms in aqueous systems
- Free of formaldehyde and formaldehyde donors, free of AOX and VOC
- No H317-/EU H208-labelling of products containing < 2 % / < 0.2 % of parmetol® MBX
parmetol® MBX product profile
parmetol® MBX product family